Nature’s Way – Curica Pain Relief – 100 Tablets
- Triple action pain and stiffness relief. With three plant-based ingredients to help relieve occasional pain and stiffness due to overexertion.
- Improves mobility. Helps you perform daily tasks more comfortably.
- Superior bioavailability. Provides superior bioavailability of curcuminoids into the bloodstream.
- Responsible packaging. Bottle made with 97% post-consumer recycled materials. Please recycle.
- Gluten free and vegan. No yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, corn, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Natural, triple-Action, fast & effective
- Clinical Strength;Relieves Pain & Stiffness;Dietary Supplement
- Turmeric · Boswellia · White Willow;Meriva – Bioavailable Curcumin;ApresFlex
Nature’s Way Curica Pain Relief has natural triple action fast and effective clinical strength to relieve pain and stiffness. Provides the full clinical dose of three unique, plant-based actives (curcuminoids from turmeric root, AKBA from boswellia gum, and salicin from white willow bark) to help: Relieve pain and stiffness. Improve mobility and flexibility to more comfortably perform daily tasks. Promote healthy inflammatory response by targeting key mediators including 5-Lipoxygenase, TNFa and IL-1B. Safe for Daily Use Curica Pain Relief can be taken as a natural alternative to traditional pain relievers for occasional pain and stiffness. Superior Bioavailability for Superior Results Curica Pain Relief provides superior bioavailability of curcumoids (from Meriva turmeric) and AKBA (from ApresFlex boswellia) into the bloodstream for faster, longer lasting results. Meriva is a clinically proven complex of standardized turmeric extract and phosphatidylcholine that delivers up to 29x better bioavailability of total curcuminoids versus an ordinary turmeric extract. ApresFlex is a clinically proven standardized boswellia extract with enhanced bioavailability of AKBA. Free Of Sugar, yeast, wheat, corn, dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring and preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.